Pizza recipe all of your Super Bowl guests will love.
Can you believe the Super Bowl is just a little over a month away? No matter what team you are rooting for, we all know who the real winner of the game is – all the tasty food! To keep all of your Super Bowl guests satisfied without ever having to look away from the TV, keep this simple football recipe in mind.
Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza
You will need:
- ¾ pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- Cornmeal to handle the dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Then you will need to:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Preheat your grill pan to high.
- Put the chicken on a plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with the grill seasoning. When the grill is hot, add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes each side.
- Stretch the dough to form a pizza shape using the cornmeal to handle it. If you want to let the pizza rest for a couple minutes, it will be even easier to handle. Set the pizza on a pizza pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter and stir in the Worcestershire, tomato sauce, and hot sauce in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and thinly slice it. add the chicken to the sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy buffalo chicken, cheese, and scallions. Bake for 18 minutes, or until crisp.
All of us at McCarty Insurance Agency in Fresno, California would like to encourage you to try this delicious recipe to celebrate Super Bowl!