It’s Time for Dodger Baseball!
Baseball season is finally here, which means it is time to pull out your blue L.A. Dodgers fan gear and enjoy some peanuts! If you are planning on heading out to Dodger Stadium this season, get ready for a few changes. Starting this year, Dodger fans will experience the following:
- Advance payment – the fee to park your car has increased from $15 to $20, but you are able to save if you pay in advance. The $10 prepaid parking ticket is also (hopefully) going to help you get into the parking lot much faster since half the gates will be used for people who have already paid.
- Metal detectors – while getting into the stadium is not as hard as getting through LAX, you are now required to go through metal detectors. Make sure to give yourself enough time to get through security before the first pitch is thrown out.
- Moving memorabilia – you will no longer be able to pick up a new hat or shirt at the bottom of the center escalators on the field level. The memorabilia has been moved into the tunnel on the other side that leads to the elevator.
- New food – new items have been added to the menu, which may be giving the traditional Dodger dog a run for its money. A new meatball marinara cone and fried Dodger dog are now available for those who are not on a diet (or for those using a cheat day!), and veggie dogs and turkey burgers are also available for those non-red meat eaters.
- Colors everywhere – the uniforms for the guest services personnel and security have changed to bright yellow and vibrant Celtic green, respectively.
If you are looking forward to attending a Dodger game this season with your friends and family, check the online schedule.
All of us at McCarty Insurance Agency in Fresno, California would like to invite you out to enjoy all the fun that comes with baseball season!