Should I Get Separate Flood/Earthquake Insurance Coverage?

Understanding your homeowners insurance coverage.   A number of disasters are covered by your homeowners insurance, however, every policy has its limits. Most standard homeowners insurance policies exclude flood and earthquake damage because they are considered mass-destruction events. If you live in a flood zone or an area prone to earthquakes, you will need to purchase separate flood insurance or

Read more

Our approach is unique. See how we can help you!  Contact Us